Mount Lawley Senior High School Health Expo The Expo will aim to promote healthy lifestyles and provide links which will assist in achieving the personal and educational goals of our
Mount Lawley Senior High School Health Expo
The Expo will aim to promote healthy lifestyles and provide links which will assist in achieving the personal and educational goals of our students. It is also an opportunity to introduce students to community agencies that provide health services, information and support.
The Health Expo will be targeting both middle and upper school students, totalling 1700 (years 7 -12). MLSHS provides for a multicultural learning environment, with students from over 50 different countries.
Many of the students will benefit from seeing agencies that are available in the community. They will then be able to share this information with their families and remember these services when they leave high school.
We hope to offer a wide array of displays and stalls ranging from sexual health and drug awareness, to healthy eating and road safety.
The format of the day:
- Attend and set up before 8.45 am, pack up at 2.50 pm (negotiable) Set up accessible from 8.00am
- Students will formerly attend the stalls with their classes in periods 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and closed to other students.
- Recess and Lunch: Stallholders breaks 10.40 – 10.55am and 1.25 – 1.55pm
- Provide an interactive stall (e.g. that encourages participation, giveaways, information to students, demos) for students and teachers as they walk around the stalls during the day.
- Morning tea and lunch will be provided on behalf of the Healthy Active @ Lawley Program.
(Wednesday) 8:45 am - 2:50 pm WST
Mount Lawley Senior High School
65 Woodsome St, Mount Lawley WA 6050
Mount Lawley Senior High Schoolsuzanne.email@example.com