Tune In Not Out (TINO) provides 24hr TV for life’s challenges from mental to sexual health. Tune In Not Out brings videos, factsheets, real stories and blogs from across Australia into one central point for young people to explore.
www.tuneinnotout.com (TINO) deals with a wide range of topics that matter to young people. These include, but are not limited to:
- Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Anxiety, Depression and Stress
- Health and Wellbeing
- School, College, TAFE
For example, on the depression page has over 50 videos created by over 10 different services, stories from other young people, as well as a factsheet from a leading youth service – all on the one page.
TINO also has ways to get involved, you can:
- Share your story via the online commenting system
- Join the discussion on each topic page through the comments area
- Write a blog about any topic you think other young people will want to read about
- Create a music playlist to feature in the music section
For teachers and youth professionals, TINO is a great spot to access information to assist in discussing youth issues, and has a Video Production Guide should you want to create a video with the young people you work with.
Tune In Not Out is an initiative of Australian Lions Drug Awareness Foundation Inc and Drug Education Network Inc.
This news item provided by Sexual and Reproductive Health WA.