Be the lead advocating body for the Health Promoting Schools Framework in WA.
Advocate for the development of school health promotion and promote the health promoting schools concept.
Develop policies of mutual co-operation for groups working in the area of school health promotion.
Promote the adequate resourcing of school health promotion and maximise the efficient use of existing resources.
Provide a network to encourage appropriate partnerships among health and education organisations.
Provide professional development opportunities.
Provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge and expertise; and an opportunity to comment on issues affecting school health promotion.
2021 – 2023 Strategic Plan
2018 – 2020 Strategic Plan
2014 – 2017 Strategic Plan
- Promote collaboration between Health Promotion providers and engage organisations with the WA Health Promoting Schools Association.
- Explore strategies for promoting and delivering evidence based health promotion information to schools and agencies.
- Raise the profile of the WA Health Promoting Schools Association state-wide.
- Ensure the sustainability of the WA Health Promoting Schools Association.
- Raise the profile of and advocating for the Health Promoting Schools Framework.